Our paymentsThese conditions apply to all sales concluded through the website www.productionmido.com
You can place your orders:
|- on the Internet:||http://www.productionmido.com/boutique|
|- by email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|- by phone||581-684-8008|
|- by mail :||Production Mido inc.|
|Service des commandes|
|91, rue St-André|
Availability of articles
All orders are served from our Internet warehouse; the products we have in stock are normally shipped within 48 hours.
When a supplier informs us that an item on order is no longer available, the customer receives a notice by email.
The prices posted on the site http://www.productionmido.com are in Canadian dollars, before taxes and shipping costs. The price is payable in full and in one payment at the time of the order. All orders are payable in Canadian dollars. For any delivery outside of Canada, any customs fees and local taxes remain the responsibility of the recipient.
The shipping costs cover the costs of preparation and packaging, plus postage. They are based on the delivery address, the number of items ordered and the total amount of the order, before taxes and shipping. In no case can a customer combine several orders to benefit from a reduction of shipping costs.
Orders placed on the site http://www.productionmido.com or by phone must be paid by credit card. We accept VISA and MASTERCARD cards. Postal orders can be paid by money order and certified check.
Two business days must be allowed for the processing of orders for products in stock at our warehouse, to which must be added one to three business days on average for a delivery in Quebec or one business day for expedited delivery. Production Mido will in no case be held responsible for a delay in delivery resulting from a stock shortage at the distributor or attributable to the carrier. Please note that out of stock orders placed with our suppliers in excess of a certain time will be automatically canceled without prior notice. Production Mido will at no time be liable for any damage you may have suffered due to a shortage of stock.
The items provided by Production Mido are brand new and guaranteed free of defects. In the event that an item is defective or does not correspond to what was ordered, Production Mido undertakes to exchange or refund the item, including postage, within 10 days of the date of the order. delivery, provided it is accompanied by the delivery note or a copy of the Mido Production invoice, the customer must reach the Mido Production Ordering Department by email or telephone to make the appropriate arrangements.
If, for another reason, a customer wishes to return a product purchased on Productionmido.com, he can choose between an exchange, a gift card or a refund. The return must occur within 10 days of the delivery date. However, in the event that the product has no defect, the return will be subject to a 10% administration fee and postage will not be refundable. If the customer has benefited from the free delivery offer, the administration fee is 20% of the sale price of the returned item.
For the holiday season, goods purchased between November 1 and December 31 will be returned to January 26 of the following year inclusively.
The customer can download the digital products purchased on the site http://www.productionmido.com/boutique as soon as the transaction has been accepted. The number of downloads allowed and the number of devices on which the same digital file can be installed may change without notice and vary by vendor and publisher.
Digital files acquired are authors' works and are protected by the Copyright Act. In accordance with this law, the purchase of digital files is reserved for personal, private and free use. Any reproduction, other than that authorized for downloading, adaptation, collective use, resale or rental is absolutely prohibited and may be subject to legal proceedings.
The end-user agrees to respect the rights of authors, performers and publishers of e-books and not to circumvent or interfere with the techniques for controlling the use of e-books downloaded. Otherwise, any use outside the scope defined in these general conditions of sale constitutes an act of counterfeit, which exposes the end user to legal proceedings.
No exchange, credit or refund will be accepted after the confirmation of a transaction for the sale of a digital product. Production Mido will in no way be held responsible for any compatibility issues between a digital product and an electronic device, resulting in particular from changes in reading software or technical protection measures files, except in the event that the description displayed product would be inaccurate.
Finally, Production Mido not being the owner of the files will not be able to guarantee the availability of these for additional downloads in the future, when more than 72 hours will have elapsed following the purchase. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to save the files purchased through Productionmido.com and to make backup copies of these files.
1. All ticket prices for events are payable in the Canadian currency.
1. Production mido accepts several payment methods to meet your needs. Production mido accepts Visa, Mastercard, checks and bank transfer.
1. If the amount paid for a ticket is incorrect, whether due to the erroneous publication of the prize on this Site, in another communication or for any other reason, Production mido reserves the right to cancel the ticket ( or ticket sale) and refund the amount paid. This provision applies whether due to human error or technical malfunction of this Site or any other system operated by Mido Production.
CONFIRMATION OF ORDERS
1. If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting the payment information, or if you receive an error message or service interruption after submitting the payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm whether or not your order has been placed through your Mido Production account or from Production mido customer service. Only you may be aware of issues that may have occurred during the purchase process. We will not be responsible for any loss (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order has not been completed because you have not received a confirmation.
1. A ticket purchased on the Site is subject to an additional service fee. Service fees can not be reimbursed at any time. In applicable cases, a delivery charge per order may also be required. As soon as an application is dispatched, delivery costs can not be reimbursed at any time.
1. In the event that the Customer decides to have his purchase delivered by post, he waives all recourse against Mido Production regarding the delivery of his tickets. Production mido can not be held responsible for delivery delays resulting from the operations of the delivery service. The Customer is aware of the risks * related to the sending of his tickets and accepts that Production Mido can not be held responsible for any fault concerning the delivery of the tickets. The Customer agrees not to claim money or compensation, via an institution or by himself, for non-receipt of his tickets. Where applicable, the Customer declares to have taken knowledge of the other means of delivery available, at the same price or at a lower price, offering less risk. When the mail delivery option is chosen by the Customer, Production mido undertakes, unless the Event Organizer decides otherwise, to post the tickets within a reasonable period of time after the date of delivery. 'purchase. A confirmation of sending is sent to the customer by email * Loss, theft, non-delivery, delivery to the wrong address or any other reason resulting in the loss of tickets.
CONTENT OF THE EVENT
1. The artists, groups or persons invited, the duration as well as any other content of an event (hereinafter the "Content of an event") may sometimes be modified or canceled. Production mido is at no time responsible for the Content of an event, which is at the discretion of the Event Organizer, and Mido Production will not assume any liability for your losses arising from the failure to comply or a misrepresentation concerning the Content of an event.
EVENTS CANCELED, AMENDED OR POSTPONED
1. Tickets purchased on the Site are non-refundable at any time unless otherwise directed by the Event Organizer. In case of cancellation of the event for which no other date has been chosen, the refund of your ticket can be done according to the modalities indicated by the Organizer of the event and Production mido. For prepaid cardholders, cardholders must retain their card or card number until the date of the event for which the prepaid card was used to obtain a refund in case of cancellation. of the event. Service fees can not be reimbursed at any time.
1. A ticket is considered invalid as soon as it is the subject of a complaint sworn to the police service stolen.
1. The Customer agrees that he assumes all responsibility for the risks and dangers that may arise from this event and waives any claim for loss or damage resulting from any cause whatsoever suffered by the holder, whether before or after 'event.
1. By placing an order or purchase on the Site, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Purchase Policy, an integral part of the Terms and Conditions, and any claim, suit, action or demand arising from an order or a purchase, governed by the laws applicable in the province of Quebec, and by the applicable federal laws of Canada. The Customer hereby irrevocably acknowledges and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Quebec in Quebec City with respect to all disputes arising out of the Purchasing Policy.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. We collect information about you. To this end, we collect the following information:
at. We collect your details. We may collect your name, full address, phone number and email address;
b. We collect your payment and billing information when you purchase a ticket, specifically your credit card number and your PayPal account information, if applicable;
c. We collect your demographic information. We may collect information about items you like or products you buy on our Site or as part of a survey;
USE OF INFORMATION
1. We use the information collected as follows:
a. We use information to respond to your inquiries or questions. For example, we may use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest;
b. We use the information to improve our products and services. We may use your information to personalize your experience with us or display the content according to your preferences;
c. We use the information for marketing purposes. For example, we could send you information about promotions, special offers. We may introduce new features or new products. These may be our own offers or products, or offers or products from third parties that we think you will find interesting;
d. We use the information to review your interests as a User of the Site, to improve our Site and our products. We may associate the information we obtain from you with information about you that we receive from third parties;
e. We use the information for security purposes. We may use the information to protect our company, our customers or our Site;
f. We use the information to send you transactional communications. For example, we may send you emails on your account or purchase tickets. We may also contact you about this policy or our Site.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
1. If you have a Mido Production Account, you have the option to view and update your personal information online by visiting the My Account page. You can request a deletion of the account by sending an email to info@Productionmido.com. If necessary, the personal data linked to this account will be deleted. In doing so, order order data will not be deleted for accounting and statistical reasons.
1. If you close your Mido Production account, we may retain some of the information in your account for analytical purposes as well as for purposes of record-keeping integrity and fraud prevention, collection the fees, the conditions of use, the taking of measures that we deem necessary to protect the integrity of our Site or our Users or any other measures permitted by law. In addition, if any of your information has been provided with your consent, to event organizers or to third parties, the use and retention of your information will be subject to the policy of those third parties.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We take appropriate security measures, including physical, electronic, and procedural measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only our authorized employees can access personal information and can only do so when access to that information is required for authorized administrative functions and we use firewalls. We require the third parties to whom we disclose your personal information to protect your information in the same manner as we do, to the absolute minimum.While we take the security measures required by law, no security is infallible. Users must always be vigilant in the processing and disclosure of their personal information and must avoid sending their personal information via unsecured email.