1. By using the Site, you declare that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Conditions and any modifications that may be made to them. Production mido reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to update, modify, add or delete any provision of these Terms. If Production mido makes changes to the Terms, such changes will be effective immediately. The date of the "last update" above indicates to the User when the Terms have been last revised. By continuing to use this Site after this date, the User accepts the changes. The User is solely responsible for consulting the Terms periodically in order to be aware of any changes that may be made to them.
1. By using the Site, the User may, but is not obliged, to create an account. The User is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of his account information and must not disclose this information to anyone. The User is fully responsible for the activities that occur or go through his account and the User agrees to notify Production mido in the event that the security or confidentiality of his account is compromised. Production mido will not, at any time, be liable for damages and losses arising from unauthorized use by the User of his account. The User agrees to disclose and transmit information that is complete, accurate and truthful when it must disclose or transmit such information using the Site. The User agrees to keep this information up-to-date in the same way. The User agrees that Production mido may use this information to keep billing fees related to the User's account up to date.
CODE OF CONDUCT
1. By using the Site, the User agrees to:
a. Not to use the Site in a way that could in any way violate the Terms;
b. Not to use the Site in a way that could violate the intellectual property rights of third parties or Mido Production;
c. Not to use the Site in a manner that could spread spam, including but not limited to unsolicited advertising or bulk mail or e-mail, including a link to a spam site;
d. Not to use the Site in a manner that could spread computer viruses, trojans, worms or any other computer code, file or malicious or non-malicious program, that are designed or intended to interrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment, in any form whatsoever belonging to Production Mido or a third party, or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to a system, data, a password or other Mido Production information, other Mido Production users, or any other third party;
e. Do not: (i) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site or any activity conducted on the Site; (ii) circumvent any measures that Mido Production may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or any part of it; (iii) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or use the "spider" on any page of the Site; or (iv) engage in web harvesting or web scraping of any Content on the Site;
f. Use the Services in compliance with all applicable local, state / provincial, national and international laws;
g. Not to (i) present, submit or otherwise provide material that harasses, victimizes, degrades or intimidates any person or persons on any basis, including but not limited to religion, race, sex, sexual orientation or disability; and (ii) submit, submit or provide defamatory material; and
h. (i) Mido production where we are prohibited by our customers from providing one, challenge or solicit a transaction rejection from the company that provides you with the credit card you used to purchase the tickets on the Site . If you do so, your Notes may be canceled and we may, in our sole discretion, refuse to honor current or future purchases made from any of the credit accounts or online accounts from which such debit have been made and we may prohibit the use of the Site to all persons on whose behalf credit card accounts exist and to any person accessing any online account associated with the associated credit cards or any person who infringes this sub-clause. paragraph.
1. From time to time, the Site may be unavailable for short periods of time due to maintenance and / or modifications to it. While we will endeavor to make this unavailability as short as possible, Production mido can not be held responsible for any damage, material or moral, resulting from the interruption of the normal operation of the Site, and declines all responsibility for this.
EXEMPTION FROM GUARANTEES
1. We provide the Site and its content for you "as is" and "as available". We try to keep the Site in place, error-free and secure, but you use it at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any warranties, express or implied, including warranties of title, non-infringement, accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties of any kind. that may arise in the context of transactions or commercial use. We do not warrant that the Site will always be secure or error-free or that the Site will always operate without interruption, delays or imperfections. We are not responsible for the actions or information of third parties, and you are exonerating us from all claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way related to any claim you have against such third parties.
1. A cookie is a file that is saved in your browser and that allows you to analyze web traffic. It allows web applications to identify you as an individual. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie allows you to analyze the web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and storing information about your preferences. We use traffic cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyze data on web page traffic and to improve our site in order to adapt it to the needs of customers. Globally, cookies help us to provide you with a better Website, allowing us to follow the pages you are viewing. A cookie does not give us any access to your computer or any other information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, by refusing to accept cookies, the use of the Site may be significantly affected. We use traffic cookies to identify the pages that are used. This helps us to analyze data on web page traffic and to improve our site in order to adapt it to the needs of customers. Globally, cookies help us to provide you with a better Website, allowing us to follow the pages you are viewing. A cookie does not give us any access to your computer or any other information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, by refusing to accept cookies, the use of the Site may be significantly affected.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Under no circumstances may Mido Production or our event organizers, advertisers or sponsors be liable to you or any third party, and hereby you knowingly and expressly waive all rights to claim damages. direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential, and all rights to damages and rights to multiply or increase any damages arising out of or in connection with the Site, the content, or any product or service purchased on or Site, even though we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of whether the claim is based on a contract, injury or other legal or equitable theory. Without limiting the foregoing, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we will have no liability in the event of (a) any failure of another Site user to comply with codes of conduct; (b) injury or property damage, of any nature, whether of a contractual or delictual nature, arising from your access to and use of the Site; (c) any unauthorized access or use of our secure servers and / or any portion and any personal information and / or financial information stored therein; (d) any bugs, viruses, worms, trojans, defects, delayed viral devices or other destructive elements that may be transmitted to or through the Site; (e) any errors, inaccuracies, inaccuracies or omissions in any content, or; (f) lost, stolen or damaged tickets, or the failure of an intermediary to deliver a ticket. Your sole and exclusive remedy to express your dissatisfaction with the Site is to stop using this Site. The limitations of this section apply even if the essential purpose of any action has failed. An essential element of the market base between us is the allocation of risk between us. The total amount of liability arising from these Terms or the use of the Site may not exceed more than one hundred (100) dollars or the amount you have paid us in the last twelve months. In any case, the fees of lawyers of the User can not be attributed or recoverable.
1. The User hereby undertakes to defend and hold harmless Production mido, its directors, officers, officers, shareholders, employees, affiliated companies, representatives and event organizers from any monetary conviction in capital, interest, legal and extrajudicial costs and other damages, including but not limited to, all reasonable legal costs incurred by Mido Production in relation to any claim, suit, action or demand ("Claim") arising from the non-compliance, by the 'User or any other user of your account or these Terms. Production mido reserves the right to participate in the defense of any Claim and to be represented by a lawyer of its choice.
NEWSLETTER OR OTHER MIDO PRODUCTION COMMUNICATIONS
1. By accepting these Conditions, the User agrees to be part of the mailing list constituted by Production mido and that of the organizer of the event for which he obtains passes and authorizes each of Production mido and the organizer of the event to communicate with him all information regarding the use of the Site, the products and services offered on the Site or event, news and special offers of the Site or an event, new polls and other information deemed relevant by Mido Production or the event organizer. At any time the User can unsubscribe from the production list mido by clicking on the link provided for this purpose at the bottom of the email or by contacting us at the following email info info @ Production mido and indicating that he no longer wishes to receive such communications. Such unsubscription does not prevent the User from being bound by these Conditions and does not have the effect of unsubscribing you from the mailing list of any event organizer.
1. By using this Site, including any order or purchase on the Site, the User acknowledges and agrees that the Terms and any claim, suit, action or notice arising from the use of the Site, including any order or purchase governed by the laws applicable in the province of Quebec and by the applicable federal laws of Canada. The User hereby irrevocably acknowledges and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Quebec in the city of Quebec with respect to all disputes arising out of the Terms and your use of the Site.